Lavender Visions provides therapy and telephone consultation services for individuals and couples in Philadelphia, across the country, and internationally.
Are you facing life transitions that may change your course of life?
Are you struggling with relationship conflicts?
Have you lost a significant relationship through divorce or death?
Are you questioning your sexual orientation?
Joanne Fleisher, LCSW, will help you restore hope and faith in your ability to identify your concerns and resolve them with clarity and confidence. Joanne provides marriage and relationship therapy to couples struggling with these concerns. With over twenty years of experience, Joanne provides a safe environment for better communication.
She also teaches techniques for mindfulness meditation as a method for managing anxiety and depression and to enhance a general feeling of calmness and well-being.
You will find support for handling:
- Anxiety, depression or loneliness
- Relationship or marital problems
- Grieving the loss of loved ones
- Lesbian, gay, or bisexual issues
- Use of meditation to steady your mind and emotions
Joanne’s programs and services include:
Sliding Scale Fee available
Huffington Post Articles
by Joanne Fleisher
- Time to Start Over Again
- Coming Out of the Holidays in One Peace
- The Queer Life of Digital Dating
- The Good Wife
- Lesbian Love: When Opposites Attract
- A Late-blooming Lesbian Panther
- Married To a Man and In Love With a Woman
Joanne has been a contributing blogger to The Huffington Post. Click to read her articles.
Joanne is the author of Living Two Lives: Married to a Man & in Love with a Woman